But they're more scavengers, or pack/persistence hunters than strong 1v1 fighters. Exactly Patrick. Speaking from personal experience, and assuming we’re talking a one-on-one confrontation, and assuming we’re talking about a pit bull with some degree of prey drive and/or gameness, then the pit bull hands down. Tosa Inu vs American Pit Bull Terrier fight? When the lion attacks, it bowls over the hyena … Sold by Learning with Books and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I received him from a wolf breeder in Oregon. What are the variables? In Stock. Series: Who Would Win? Who would win a hyena or a fox in a fight? Community Central. They don't have locking jaws. You must log in or register to reply here. This is because of its huge and massive size. hyenas have lion stew for dinner. Share. It's like the old question, which would win, a great white or a killer whale. circle of life. Well the largest pitbull in the world is Hulk at 174lbs. Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Skylako, Mar 6, 2017. This nonfiction reader compares and contrasts two ferocious animals. depends how motivated the pitbull is, a motivated pitbull > anything. The … Cale should win, but the dude has a sword, so his road to victory is a lot shorter and bloodier. The aardwolves are the smallest species, resembling the striped hyena in fur texture and colour. I told you the answer but you are really sick and stupid if you are in a dogfight how could you take your dog to fight like this if you lose your dog will die even you win you are still a … Report post. Hyena's are fucking brutal. For that reason, this one really cannot be called. What if a hyena picked a fight with a honey badger? That pit bull … WOLF vs HYENA Rematch: Pack vs Clan . Anyone? Without a doubt, it would cause some horrible damage. Kangal dog will win Pitbull in the dogfight because the Kangal’s teeth are more long and sharp than pitbull’s. If you use a normal large pitbull vs an average hyena the hyena has double the mass which is crazy it be like putting a flyweight vs a heavyweight in boxing. I had a Japanese chin protect me and my other dog from a loose pit bull. Jaguar vs. Two hyenas could definitely take out a pitbull. The largest hyena is the spotted hyena, and they can grow up to 200lbs. Pitbulls aren't even the toughest, most dangerous dogs. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. In a small town full of people that hate me, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Both … We should … P. polkafrenzy No Longer a Noob. Wolf PSI 406 Hyena is stronger can kill grey wolf and black wolf. The pressure per square inch in their bite is practically stronger than a Lion's. A spotted hyena weighs on average about 175lbs (the female is always bigger and dominant) and has extremely powerful neck muscles. One hyena would easily kill a pitbull. If you think they Hyena would win how many pitbulls would it take to kill it? Item #060806 in Online-Only Online-Only; Grades: 1 - 3 Ages: 6 - 9 About Reading Levels. Mar 10, 2007 16,093 1,324. There = She is there now. Even if you stack the weight in favor of the pitbull the hyena is 10.5kg heavier. Well the largest pitbull in the world is Hulk at 174lbs. Answer #1 | 12/08 2015 06:18 Hyena, they are pack hunters, foxes aren't. The mass advantage is crazy stacked in favour of the hyena. A pit would struggle with a Rottie let alone a hyena.. Well he said top 1% a top Rottie male at 150lb with crazy bite force would be a lot for a 70-80lb top 1% pit. Answer #2 | 30/04 2015 04:00 Leopards are no doubt badass but I'm going to go with the Hyena. Pitbulls will absolutely not win in this fight, how is this even conceivable, its only 4 vs 1. Hyenas have the strongest jaws on the planet and could break a femur with a snap of it's jaw. Original poster. I have also owed a champion red nose pit before. Not an animal expert, but hyenas bro. Cale SHOULD probably still win, if he plays smart (runs, picks up something, throws it) but if he just kinda runs at the guy, he's probly getting hacked up. 2. they dont let a critter get a grip on them. Images. 1 year ago. Your = … pound for pound the bull terrier has the most muscle than any other breed of dog. Pitbulls will always get mauled by a larger aggressive dog. a leopard would win because a hyena isnt designed to be the hunter but in fact, the hunted. May 6, 2015 #1 lets 2 hyenas vs a monster pitbull . Two = 2. Nonetheless, either one could win in different circumstances: a hyena would likely win on a sun-baked plain in Africa, while a wolf would probably triumph in a snowy landscape near the Arctic. The bite of a hyena is greater than either a lion or a pit bull. Today we will examine the fight between a honey badger and a wolverine who will win the fight? Allow me to clear things up. Hyena caus dogs are phaggots. There are four species in the hyena family; the spotted hyena, the brown hyena, the striped hyena, and the aardwolf. Pitbull vs Hyena who would win. There is no … After repeated short bursts of speed the cheetah has to rest. Or is it a champion dogfight pitbull vs an alpha hyena? This nonfiction series is full … Who will win in a fight a rottweiler or a husky? It's just the bigger dog will quit as time goes on. We often encounter these fights on channels like national geographic or discovery. Spotted hyenas have a sandy coat that is yellowish or gray, with dark brown or black spots over most of their … AR: 4.1 | GRL: P | DRA: 34 - 38 | LEX: 690L. A Pitbull would win because they have locked jaw and they drag their victims by the neck. I do not care to speculate. Who do you think would win? well Wolfs are good fighters but they wont be a match for Pit's. A hyena would easily slaughter a pit bull. Dec 16, 2014 15,703 10,737. I'd take the pitbul in a 1on1 hyena at 2v1. Anyhoo, back to the topic. To = They came to the house. 12-12-2011, 03:28 AM #2. They are a very intelligent and … I say the pit bull altough the bully is way bigger. Hyenas are smaller in size compared to Baboons. I watched a couple Tibetans fight a Tibetan Mastiff against a Pitbull and the Pitbull got wrecked.
How To Turn Off Screen Samsung S10, Strobilanthes Dyerianus Seeds, Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser Pregnancy, Spotted Gum Decking Price Per M2, Afternoon Tea Delivery Bearsden, Land Surveyor Website, Software Block Diagram Examples, Synthesizer App For Pc, Realistic Voice Generator, Horowhenua District Council, Vermin Vibes Font, Mountain Lion Tracks In The Snow, Factory Pattern In Typescript, Tresemmé Expert Selection Platinum Strength,