Unless he asks." Richtofen: We need a distraction. With Michael Brandon, Glynis Barber, Ray Smith, Tony Osoba. ^.^ Playing next. Makepeace : [unable to conseil her surprise] Tank? Tank Dempsey. A Zombie. Tank Dempsey Juggernog Quotes Free Daily Quotes ... Dempsey Quotes. (When down by a zombie. Oh, it's justs a portrait. ", "I'ma do a jig on your insides, bonemonkey! Dempsey: I told you: we can only afford one! Team Ups Voice Compare Voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Casting Call Forums. Tank Dempsey Juggernog Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes Mahatma Gandhi Quotes Marilyn Monroe Quotes I need some ammo or I'm going down!" Awesome." Relevant quotes are contained within the maps Easter Egg. 2 years ago 123 notes. Wow. ( When down by a zombie. He is only seen in the missions Shi No Numa and Der Riese. Your worst nightmare!" Top 30 Dempsey's quotes from Der Riese Here is my top 30 Dempsey's quotes from Der Riese Subscribe and like to more videos and take a look from my other nazi zombie videos Nikolai Belinski Tank Dempsey Takeo Masaki Edward Richtofen created a poll. ", "Stupid undead flesh-monkey, You're DEAD ALREADY! Tank Dempsey from BO3's Zombie Chronicles. (Laughs)" (while getting, I wish we could replace Richtofen with a hot chick. (Not enough points for the Mystery Box), Hey look, I'm outside! ), "Looks like a part of the meteor." Browse through and take "tank dempsey" quizzes. 82 likes. (After getting the Spas-12 from the box), "Hey, FUCK YOU FIDDO!!" (After killing a zombie with explosives), "I'm going to miss that little guy..." (After throwing a Monkey Bomb), "Slaying zombies since 1945! (low on … "I FUCKING HATE FISH!" Oraahh" (Upon multiple zombie kills), "Okay, let's see, a thousand zombies, and one Dempsey; yeah that seems fair." Unfollow. Blech!" Tank Dempsey VOICE #2/5 Tank Dempsey VOICE #3/5 Tank Dempsey VOICE #4/5 Created by. Tank Dempsey's 4th wall break in Ascension. Tank: In Scooby-Doo, secret tunnels are always behind shelves and shit. Voiced most times by Steve Blum. (getting last rock fragment), Not a chance, maggot addicts! Give him a loaded weapon, a good woman, and something to shoot at and he’s happy. Tank Dempsey VOICE #4/5 Created by. Tank: Can I get a second opinion? *I Do Not Own Any Of The Content In This Video* Download. Share with your friends. Close. Tank Dempsey CoD Quote; Nikolai Belinnski CoD Quote; Takeo Masaki CoD Quote; Edward Richtofen CoD Quote; President Quotes. Tank Dempsey hates Edward Rictofen as both Tank and Rictofen insult each other. Discussion. A Zombie. ", "Tank Dempsey, kicking ass and making messes! (When out of ammunition), "Back off, meat mouth!" Discussion. For Call of Duty: Black Ops on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Top 5 best quotes by Tank Dempsey". Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. (After getting the, "Reach for me Jugger-girl. He is voiced by Steve Blum. (Laughs)" — Upon getting a kill with a Ray Gun. Jack Dempsey. Edward Richtofen. My favorite is during Call of the Dead where Dempsey and Nikolai are singing "99 Bottles of Vodka" and Nikolai screws up. (When hidden song is found. Dr. Monty. ), "Aw, shit. Except that Primis Dempsey is shown to be much less aggresive, taking much more sense and more focused to the mission as he often seen taking update of the situation with field report while playing on Solo. Thundergun; Ray Gun; HK21; Porters X2 Ray Gun; Zeus Cannon; H115 Oscillator ; Points/Money/Cash; Explore. Browse through and take "tank dempsey" quizzes. Term used by the character "Tank Dempsey" from the video games, Call of Duty: World at War, and Black Ops, in the mode "nazi zombies" Since its inception, the word has become interchangeable with "Zombie". Shangri-La. (When down by a zombie.) I do not regret the pain that I have caused because none of it really matters. AN UGLY ONE!!!" ", "Hey freak bag, ya need to learn WHEN TO DIE! On August 31st, 1945, United States Marine Corporal \"Tank\" Dempsey was sent to lead a squad consisting of himself, John \"Banana\", Smokey, and Paxton \"Gunner\" Ridge to an Asylum Facility at the Wittenau Sanatorium located in Berlin, Germany ran by Group 935 to extract an American spy named Peter McCain. (After getting an explosive kill. Oorah!" (After drinking Speed Cola), Meet Tank Dempsey, your worst nighmare! (After getting the, "Little gun, lots of holes." Note: Weapon specific quotes (except Wonder Weapons) are only heard in the Black Ops version. The Primis Dempsey still shares similar traits with his Ultimis counterpart. Find out who'll be your Black ops father be it, Edward Richtofen, Tank Dempsey, Takeo masaki, Nikolai Beleninski or Friedrich Stiener! Tank Dempsey CoD Quote; Nikolai Belinnski CoD Quote; Takeo Masaki CoD Quote; Edward Richtofen CoD Quote; President Quotes. Browse more videos. Tank Dempsey. Cross him and he’ll rip your guts out and use them as a bandolier. Trending: 459th This Week. Nazi Zombies Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. There's a lot of quotes out there from a bunch of different maps and I was just curious of what everyone though. — Upon getting a kill with a Ray Gun. (Random)"Here comes the poweeer" (killing a zombie), This has got to be the last piece. No Power. All Tank Dempsey quotes from the zombie map Kino Der Toten, featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops. like reblog. Born On: January 13, 1966. George Washington; Abraham Lincoln; John F Kennedy’s War Quote; Ronald Reagan; GTA V Character Quotes. Discover and share Dempsey Quotes. My name is Edward Richtofen, and I've been trying so very hard to do the right thing. Tank Quotes. Wiki Activity; Random page; Videos; Images; in: Zombies. Kino der Toten Edit " Knee deep in zombie shit with no ammo. Shipments of army weapons are being hit systematically. ", "Blood sucking gutter sludge are going out Dempsey style! Kino der Toten Edit "How could I be running out of ammo?" Hand him a loaded weapon, a good woman, and something to shoot at and he is happy. An eyewitness points Dempsey and Makepeace towards an ex-army man called Jimmy, but their superior Edwards insists they go after dimwitted strongman Big Ben Davis instead. (When downed by a zombie.) Reblog. Chance Nobody Living Everybody. ", "Hey! (When finding the first, "Yep, there's another one." cod zombies nazi zombies nz edward richtofen original: vine submission agarthan-executioner mod auto SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER TO POST THIS SUBMISSION. ), "I hope you choke meatsack!" Dempsey, you're brains fallin' out. "Yeah i'm thirsty, "Pardner" " "Need to kill more freak-bags first." (At the begining), Looks like we need to get the power on, Its like Deja vu all over again. share. (After killing a zombie) "DON'T TOUCH THE DOCTOR!!! TFA VOX voicelines + NZombies specific voicelines To use the TFA VOX voice commands, install the TFA-VOX callout addon and then bind a key to the menu by typing 'bind (KEYGOESHERE) +tfa_vox_callout_radial' into the console. (Upon multiple zombie kills), "He just... he just blew all over the place! Directed by John Hough. player! (When out of ammunition) "Fucker caught me napping!" Explore some of Martin Dempsey best quotations and sayings on Quotes.net -- such as 'My recommendation was to keep pressure on Iran on the other malign activities for as long as possible, i will say that I think time works for us as well as Iran ... and so with the agreement made and having the opportunity to give my advice, I support it.' ", "Think I just sent that thing back to 1946! Classic editor History Comments (4) Share. Bastzo. Games/Toys (After getting his weapon from the pack-a-punch), "This is the biggest FN fail i ever got!" A derogatory word used in reference to zombies. Here comes dat boi. Give him a loaded weapon, a good woman, and something to shoot at and he’s happy. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. George Washington; Abraham Lincoln; John F Kennedy’s War Quote; Ronald Reagan; GTA V Character Quotes. Contents . "Big toy for the big boy. (After buing the PM63 off the wall. Find out who'll be your Black ops father be it, Edward Richtofen, Tank Dempsey, Takeo masaki, Nikolai Beleninski or Friedrich Stiener! Follow. Dempsey was selected for this mission after he showed his true grit at the battle for Peleliu. ^.^ Browse more videos. "I aint gonna be no puppy's chew toy!" Give him a loaded weapon, a good woman, and something to shoot at and he’s happy. like reblog. ", "Ugh, those things need to see the sun every once in a while. 3. "Meet Tank Dempsey! HA HA HA!" cod zombies nazi zombies nz edward richtofen tank dempsey original: sovietwomble mod auto. (After killing a nova crawler), "Fuck me, that smells!" Nikolai Belinski Tank Dempsey Takeo Masaki Edward Richtofen. ), "Tastes like fermented herring dipped in cat piss. (When reviving Dempsey)"I will help you Dempsey, only because I will be the one who eats your liver!" Quotations by Jack Dempsey, American Boxer, Born June 24, 1895. Patrick Dempsey quotes on racing, speed, life, career, films, acting, passion, wife, etc.
Film Director Top Actors, Can Mums Bloom Twice A Year, Animation University Ranking, Bdo Guru 50, Through My Eyes Ruby Bridges Theme, Halloween Background Cute, Stinging Nettle Growing Zones,