Trotz seiner kurz gefassten und präzisen Aussagen vermittelt es jedoch genau das Wissen, das man benötigt, um Webseiten vernünftig zu beurteilen. Today, it’s hard to imagine any business without a website or internet presence. "Don't Make Me Think" by Steve Krug is one of the first books I read when I was getting into digital design. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Don't make me think. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it?s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. If you find these study material useful please write to us in a comment box. Here we are providing you E-Books, Papers, Notes, Information and Technology, Test Series and much more Absolutely Free. Since Don?t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug?s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. ?After reading it over a couple of hours and putting its ideas to work for the past five years, I can say it has done more to improve my abilities as a Web designer than any other book.? You have entered an incorrect email address! The idea behind usability is to make using the product mindless for most users. If people who build a site don’t care enough to make things obvious it can erode confidence in the site and its publishers. Pages: 216 Un approccio di buon senso all'usabilità web e mobile download gratis Terapia di coppia per amanti Scaricare Libro Gratis PDF e EPUB Don't make me think... neanche un secondo! Report Dead Links & Get a Copy. Don’t waste my time Much of our web use is motivated by the desire to save time. All of the work on ALLITEBOOKS.IN is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. (PDF) Azure Automation Using the ARM Model: An In-Depth Guide to Automation with Azure Resource Manager, (PDF) Beginning Pixlr Editor: Learn to Edit Digital Photos Using this Free Web-Based App, (PDF) Autodesk Revit Architecture 2014 Essentials, (PDF) ActionScript 3.0 for Adobe Flash Professional CS5 Classroom in a Book, (PDF) Android Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, 5th Edition, (PDF) The Photoshop Toolbox: Essential Techniques for Mastering Layer Masks, Brushes, and Blend Modes, (PDF) Mastering Concurrency Programming with Java 9, 2nd Edition, (PDF) Teachers Discovering Computers: Integrating Technology and Digital Media in the Classroom, 6th Edition, [PDF] GATE Mechanical Engineering (ME) Previous year Solved Papers 2, [PDF] Basic Electrical Engineering (BEE) GTU E-Book | 3110005. Un approccio di buon senso all'usabilità web e mobile di Krug, Steve, Sansone, B.: spedizione gratuita per i clienti Prime e per ordini a partire da 29€ spediti da Amazon. I figured that if I could explain how I did it, more people could do it, and the products we all use would become less frustrating. You can’t imagine how nice it is to start your morning with someone you’ve never met telling you that they enjoyed something that you did. (I recommend it highly.) Don’t waste my time. Feel free to share them directly with individuals, but please don’t post the files anywhere online. Introduction: Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited. He is best known for his book Don't Make Me Think about human-computer interaction and web usability. Well, these are the things that people think about when they arrive at the site that they really shouldn’t have to. Usability is basically how easy it is too efficiently use a website. I knew that what I did was valuable, but I also knew that some of it wasn’t really that hard to do. Web Usability ist eines der Bücher, die man innerhalb weniger Abende konsumiert. *First Sign up for the Audible using above link, You will get your Audiobook. Download Don T Make Me Think Revisited PDF/ePub or read online books in Mobi eBooks. Author: Steve Krug Forlagets beskrivelse Since Don't Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug's guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design.Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it's one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. PDF Category: Graphics & Design. ISBN-10: 978-0321965516 auch in der überarbeiteten Version wieder das Thema Web Usability auf unterhaltsame Art und Weise zu präsentieren. He goes into detail about it in his book Don’t Make Me Think (Revisited): A Common Sense Approach to Web and Mobile Usability. We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. Don't make me think! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you’ve read it before, you’ll rediscover what made Don’t Make Me Think so essential to Web designers and developers around the world. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Book Name: Don’t Make Me Think, Revisited, 3rd Edition The Free Study is an E-Learning Platform created for those who wants to gain Knowledge. Language: English (If you post a copy somewhere, it won’t get updated if I make … Book ; ISBN-10: 0-321-96551-5; ISBN-13: 978-0-321-96551-6; Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. The book “Don’t Make Me Think” was first written in 2000 around the dot-com crash. Un approccio di buon senso all'usabilità web e mobile scarica *Don't make me think. - Argoserv Amazon...[].7..: Crea un sito web di successo. Don’t Make Me Think As a rule, people don’t like to puzzle over how to do things. It’s all about understanding how people actually use websites and then trying to make … DON'T MAKE ME THINK, by Steve Krug. As a rule, people don’t like to puzzle over how to do things. *Don't make me think. It means that as far as is humanly possible, when I look at a Web page it should be self-evident, obvious, self-explanatory.. Yes. The book’s title gives a very good clue as to its contents; as Steve points out, the first law of usability is that the user shouldn’t have to think about anything when they land on your websitefor the first time. Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design.Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject. Since then, technology has changed rapidly, yet the principles in the book … The book mainly focuses on general guideline about how to make a web pages so that a user doesn’t have to think much and can understand fast from the design and placement of … Year: 2014 And it’s still short, profusely illustrated…and best of all–fun to read. ince Don’t Make Me Think was first published nearly five years ago, people have been wonderful about the book. Don't Make Me Think is a book by Steve Krug about human–computer interaction and web usability. It tests how to make a website easier for the average visitor. Steve Krug giúp bạn xây dựng tư duy của người làm UX – tư duy hướng người dùng sâu sắc. Disclaimer : We are not the original publisher of this Book/Material on net. Now Steve returns with fresh perspective to reexamine the principles that made Don?t Make Me Think a classic?with updated examples and a new chapter on mobile usability. If you?ve never read it, you?ll see why so many people have said it should be required reading for anyone working on Web sites. Don't Make Me Think is a book by Steve Krug about human-computer interaction and web usability. “After reading it over a couple of hours and putting its ideas to work for the past five years, I can say it has done more to improve my abilities as a Web designer than any other book.” [PDF] Don?t Make Me Think, Revisited, 3rd Edition by Steve Krug Free Downlaod | Category : Graphics & Design | ISBN-10 : 978-0321965516. Xuyên suốt gần 200 trang sách, ông chỉ làm rõ 1 điều duy nhất đó là làm sao để người dùng có thể sử dụng sản phẩm mà không phải suy nghĩ bất kỳ điều gì. And it?s still short, profusely illustrated?and best of all?fun to read. This eBook/Material had been collected from other sources of net. Don't Make Me Think A Common Sense Approach To Web Usability, Second Edition, Steve Krug-- Review Don't Make Me Think is a book about web usability. Rock Beauty 4. The book's premise is that a good software program or web site should let users accomplish their intended tasks as easily and directly as possible. File size: 14.79 MB Click Download or Read Online button to get Don T Make Me Think Revisited book now. showed me how to put myself in the position of the person who uses my site. they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. Hence, the site visitor should never have to … (PDF) Download Flow Boiling in Microgap Channels by Li-Wen Jin , Poh Seng Lee , Tamanna Alam, Publisher : Springer, Category : Science, ISBN : 1461471893, (PDF) Download Mastering Concurrency Programming with Java 9, 2nd Edition by Javier Fernandez Gonzalez, Publisher : Packt Publishing, Category : Computers & Internet, ISBN : 1785887947, (PDF) Download Teachers Discovering Computers: Integrating Technology and Digital Media in the Classroom, 6th Edition by Gary B. Shelly , Glenda A. Gunter , Randolph E. Gunter, Publisher : Course Technology, Category : Computers & Internet, ISBN : 1439078351, (PDF) Don?t Make Me Think, Revisited, 3rd Edition, Don?t Make Me Think, Revisited, 3rd Edition. Instead, post a link to this page. Book ID of Don't Make Me Think's Books is g1QBFJxB_eEC, Book which was written bySteve Krughave ETAG "E1uHpScpyTM" Book which was published by Pearson Education since 2009-08-05 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9780321648785 and ISBN 10 Code is 0321648781
Eucalyptus Radiata Vs Globulus, Only Son Of The Ladies Man Lyrics, Royal Danish Academy Of Fine Arts Tuition Fee, The Fault In Our Stars Quotes Chapter 1, It Company Department Structure,