remember on the uss obama mission if u killed harper the mission b4 then faried should take the bullet for karma but ifu save harper faried dies and so does karma. in Multiplayer mode to unlock the Diamond camouflage for all weapons in that class. By killing Harper when given the chance, Farid (The spy that has infiltrated Menendezs' Organisation) will survive so that when on level 9 (Odysseus) Farid will take the bullet intended for Karma (thus saving her). How can I save woods now? Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a8Hxr. the perect ending is … 1 . Saving karma? I decided myself Harper should be the one to take the dirt nap and luckily that is Good Karma because you have to remember who you are playing as while playing this game, the changing thru characters it a must almost and I love how GTA5 single player story is and I'm not even halfway thru but wow GTA5 pulled it off brilliantly!!! Call of Duty: Ghosts ushers in the next generation of the franchise, delivering a riveting all-new gameplay experienc... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Unfortunately, there was a time gap i never played BO1 at all between 2014 - 2017 because i did not own the game at the time and due to budget, i only played BO2 and BF4 as fps standard all the way till 2017. Modern Warfare 2 is a first-person tactical shooter and the sixth entry in the popular Call of Duty series. It is the first game in the series to have multiple endings. 8 years ago. Go to the elevator through the next rooms. A kiosk in the large plaza after Harper and Mason Junior open a shutter to free some civilians and allow the strike team to move on. As Farid, kill Harper instead of Menendez Later on: Farid will save Karma from Salazar/Defalco Assault Rifles, SMGs, Sniper Rifles, etc.) FALSE! Campaign freezes at the same exact spot everytime i play it? Capture and kill Defalco before he gets the chance to flee with Karma, so you can save her. "WILCO, be advised, I'm all you got. The three decisions above, which you took in the campaign, will have an impact on what will happen on the bridge. Answer this Question. If you kill Harper (first picture above), Menendez will leave this place, while Farid will briefly lose consciousness after the plane explosion. Black Ops 2 changes up the formula for the Call of Duty games a bit by introducing alternate endings. Find the file containing all the intel about the CIA mole in the Time and Fate mission. SPECIAL SECRET IN BLACK OPS 2 !! Karma secured, DeFalco dead. Here is how you get the TRUE best ending! Harper and Section then listened to Woods telling the story of his adventures with Section's father, Alex Mason, in 1986, and how Menendez came to be the man he is today. Save Karma and kill DeFalco. 2. Choose the capture Menendez, not kill him. Mason will say that without Karma Menendez won't be … Some more in regards to Salazar's future betrayal. Keep in mind this can also save Woods, Mason, Briggs and countless others! ! For other characters with the same name, see Anderson. Locate Karma and Harper at Club Solar and after DeFalco blitzes the place, kill the PMCs before they kill you (likely with grenades). Due to the fact that there are six possibilities, all are presented separately, in the next section of this guide. 8. Favorite. If you hit him the mission will instantly end and Karma is save! However, BO2 is not the first COD or FPS I played. User Info: Darkflare_EX. Looking for teammate to do high rounds with on Town. On y retrouve aussi des modes multijoueur et le fameux mode Zombie. I also managed to save Harper and attempt to kill menendez. Make sure to successfully protect Harper; In the Karma mission, save Karma and kill DeFalco; In the Suffer With Me mission, Woods is not successfully manipulated by Menendez; You will have to complete all the Strikeforce missions; In Achilles’ Veil – make sure that Farid survives (you will have to kill Harper) Last edited by Alex ; Mar 21, 2015 @ 9:38am Showing 1 - 15 of 23 comments Instead if you save her in Second chance, she will survive the confrontation at the ship, because Defalco knocks her unconcious before the defector is able to shoot her. Favorite Answer. If you killed Menendez, Mason will walk up to Harper and pick him up (first picture above). Lv 4. They located Chloe at Club Solar, but at the same time DeFalco also appeared and took several bystanders hostage. [Ps3] [Zombies]? Karma has David Mason , Salazar and Harper going to a floating resort to locate a weapon called Karma, in a cutscene, is the only one able to defeat the Celerium Virus. You can't save everyone as much as you would like to. Consequences of this and the … Well, if he gets burned, in the mission where you find Karma, he'll make a snappy comeback, and get told by Salazar, something about getting women, then Salazar says, Have you seen your face recently? © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Farid shoots Mike Harper in the head and proves to Raul Menendez that he is loyal. Unfavorite. You're browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest. That is cannon. Darkflare_EX - 7 years ago 0 0. She must be kidnapped by Defalco, then rescued, and then Farid must kill Harper so … Jokke. 4 Answers. For Harper to survive you must have Farid try and kill Menendez blowing his cover. Aujourd’hui, retrouvez le guide complet du jeu Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Good Karma Crack the celerium worm. For other characters with the same name, see Anderson. Harper will say that he was worried for a moment that you intended to save Menendez. In the mission “Achilles’ Veil,” you have to let Farid live by killing Harper. After David's team reviews the footage they recorded in Pakistan, they are given a location to "Karma", at a resort called Colossus. Lv 4. In this level, you will have to catch and kill DeFalco before he escapes with Karma. To save the ship (first picture above), along with the entire crew (including Karma, provided, of course, you saved her), you must meet all the conditions below. ... One of the last main things that will affect Alex Mason being alive is " Karma " being alive to help stop menendez. "JSOC learns from the surveillance gathered in Pakistan that Menendez has hidden a Celerium based cyber weapon called "Karma" on the floating city COLOSSUS. Farid shoots Mike Harper in the head and proves to Raul Menendez that he is loyal. Keep in mind this can also save Woods, Mason, Briggs and countless others! This isnt mentioned in any Wiki. Ok so I was play BO2 and in one mission I was trying to save karma, and I can't figure out how. "So I guess you're famous now for... saving the world. Answer this Question. And for Karma to survive. Anonymous. In order to get this achievement you have to make sure Karma … Source(s): https://shrinkurl.im/a8tvp. How to save alex mason from dieing and get a cool ending! If he dies, Farid selflessly sacrifices himself to save Harper, further hinting that the two had a strong friendship with one another. In the mission “Karma,” you have to successfully save Karma and prevent DeFalco from escaping, and kill him. DeFalco died, Karma died. Kill DeFalco in mission "Karma"; this will save time and you will only have to complete 4 Strike Force missions instead of 5 2. [Ps3] [Zombies]? Harper first appeared in the prologue, where he, along with his teammate David "Section" Mason and several other JSOC operatives, arrived at The Vault to investigate the retired Frank Woods and his connections to Raul Menendez. 0 0. Campaign freezes at the same exact spot everytime i play it. As you can see, for the greater good of the world and the ending, Harper has to die; burned up face or not. They also discovered that "Karma" was not a weapon, but a woman named Chloe Lynch. When Harper gets out, get ready, together with Salazar, to quickly kill the two guards-engineers (picture above) - you should take out the one on the left. Harper will escape the facial burn (pictures above). To satisfy this condition, you need to make sure that you rescue the hacker, Karma, in the mission Karma or the Strikeforce Mission Second Chance . 3: In the mission "Achilles Veil" you have to kill Harper. Obama. Farid must live to save Chloe so she can crack the celarium worm and save the US from Cyber Attacks. Time and Fate. PCHSEARCHING&WIN PRIZE ELITE TEAM WIN $2,500,000.00! He still kills Harper himself. How do i make a username on blackops 1 and 2. Relevance. recent questions recent answers. When he comes round he is taken to the U.S.S. All is working, just the LA-Mission, when the Heli crashes and I have to save MadamePresident. Until now it should be clear whether Karma has been saved (at the end of Mission 06: Karma, or through the completion of a strike-force mission Second Chance). "WILCO, be advised, I'm all you got. I want to know how to save karma. — Anderson to David Mason Captain Anderson is a female USAF FA38 pilot who appears in Call of Duty: Black Ops II in the level "Cordis Die". Ce jeu est un FPS où vous incarnez deux personnages dans un scénario scindé en deux parties.Le mode Solo se compose de missions classiques et de niveaux optionnels, intégrant des éléments stratégiques. Answer Save. Toby. There is a way you can actually save Harper and keep Karma alive. Biggums Tha Clown. Instructions for the Glitch: Save harper in your Campaign, Then run the rewind to the beginning of Karma, Let Defalco escape w/ Karma and rescue her in the Strike Force Mission, Kill Harper, And then go to Odysseus, At the beginning of the mission david talks to harper as if he was alive, then in the betrayal scene the occurs… Favorited. David goes to see Frank, and enters the room to see Frank and Mason, who he does not recognize as his father. 8 years ago. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Choose to kill Harper: really dont need to explain this. Call of Duty: Black Ops II PlayStation 3 . To satisfy this condition, you need to make sure that you rescue the hacker, Karma, in the mission Karma or the Strikeforce Mission Second Chance . There is a way you can actually save Harper and keep Karma alive. — Jimmy Kimmel interviewing Chloe Chloe Lynch, also known as Karma, is a secondary character who appears in the campaign of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. PC Wii U Xbox 360. Farid is then knocked out by a VTOL explosion. Farid must survive! If you didn't kill Menendez, Harper will tell him that if it was up to him, Menendez would join his dead sister (second picture above). JOIN FOR UPDATES. 4 years ago. Saving Karma. (PCH.GWY.NO.11389) I AM CLAIMING ALL OF MY 7 PRIZES I HAVE EARNED - INCLUDING MY BONUS SHOTS TO WIN A MILLIONAIR - MAKING PRIZE. Relevance. If he doesn't get burned, i think Salazar just doesnt reply when Harper says his line.
Transpose 2d Matrix, Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn Black Combo Grill Modifications, Blender Paint On Top Of Material, How To Measure Success In A Job, How To Get Pokeballs Fast In Pokemon Go, What To Do With Ripe Mangoes, Mirrorless Camera With Gps,